Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Meet Our New Alter Egos


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/22416142_0b2f6a1958.jpg?v=0

Meet Busty Boomer, my new alter ego for this 'Biggest Loser' contest. She contains so many of my critical elements - red hair, large ass, luscious cleavage, laptop, reading glasses, likes purple, pet dragon - yay! Just no freckles & blue eyes. Sigh, can't have everything, so use your imagination.

BS has also decided to play along, and henceforth will be known as King Hippo.



This evening we will do our weigh-in and report the humiliating results to Big Chief Chubby.

I already want a cookie.

1 comment:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

OK. Imonna help out on this. When uploading pictures on blogger, which, I don't know about you, but for me it takes EONS since I do 4 at a time, I do my stretching exercises.
I did 50 half-assed push ups last night, 4 or 5 reps during one upload. And when sitting and blogging, do the glute-tightening exercises.

Be creative. : )