Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hidden Dollar Store Treasures

After the Kid's haircut yesterday, we wandered over to Pembroke Mall and killed some time until it was time for the bus to pick them up. One stop was the Dollar Store. Actually, I don't know if it was THE "Dollar Store" or some other version of the same cheap crap, but upon investigating the items on the shelves (none of which was made in the USA, not even the Colgate toothpaste), I came across this:



Here's what I want to know, is this for your leather "nurse" outfit? The one with the black leather boots (since the polish is black)?

'Cause all the nurses I work with (and I work with a lot) wear black leather boots to work. Yeah, that's it.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Well, in all the movies I watch, they always wear boots, or stilettos.

Kathy said...

I'll bet they do, Russ, I'll bet they do.

Anonymous said...

I believe they are referring to the item as a "nurse" for leather and NOT as the type of shoes nurses wear. You know, keeping your leather shoes "healthy".