Monday, March 16, 2009

Why, why? Tell me why?

Why would anyone voluntarily eat this?









http://foodnetworkhumor.com/

There are no words. But if you click on the picture, it will grow. Heh.

Well, maybe a few. I can't even imagine what was going through the mind of the first person who looked at a large, excited, male mammal and said, "I'm gonna eat that big dangly thing hanging down between his legs."

There is a joke somewhere in there just begging . . . .

Kind of like the first person who looked at a chicken and thought, "I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out that chicken's ass." Thank that person the next time you enjoy your morning eggs.


Bon appetit.

***my spell checker wanted that to be 'ape tit'***

6 comments:

Russ said...

Count me out, but I did eat deep-fried chicken feet at a Chinese restaurant once at the behest of my Chinese client. I also at a white thing, shaped in a rectangle and about 1/2 inch thick, that was definitely internal to some mammal-she laughed and was proud I ate it, but would never reveal what it was.

Russ said...

PS: I'm rather jealous of that ox, by the way...

Marilyn said...

You owe me, girl. I'm sitting in the large conservatory of the hotel down here on vacation and cracking up because I read your blog. You won't believe the looks I am getting right now. Oh, the people next to me just left...

Kathy said...

Russ - I'll have to ask Rose if you have anything to worry about.

Marilyn - I am so glad I was able to provide mirth and embarrassment. It's what I live for.

Russ said...

Kathy: If I were built like that ox, Rose would have something to worry about. Not to mention, it would throw off my bowling and pitching routine...

Donna-FFW said...

HA! Love the humor on your blog. Love the picture too!!