Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Visitors

Ever since I put the Feedjit tracker on my blog (over on the right hand side, scroll down),
I have been able to keep track of where my readers are from.

I know, I know. I use the term 'readers' loosely,
since I know some people come here because they are looking for something else.
Like smut

And someone came to this post by Googling "it is good to allow children to eat off the floor".
Makes me worry about their parenting skills.

Feedjit gives me a lot for my entertainment dollar, especially since it is a free feature.
And 'free' is one of my 2 favorite 4-letter 'f' words. The other is 'food'.
Put them together and I am a happy person.

But I digress.

So, anyway, I have been placemarking all my hits on Google Earth
(although when I upgraded to the latest version, it ended up being slower than eating soup with chopsticks, sloower than playing tag on the moon, slooower than an Amish drag race, sloooower than a dying HAL9000, get it?).

As of 11:00 am this morning, I have had visitors from
(remember to click on the pictures to make them bigger)

127 US cities, 5 cities in Canada . . . .




. . . . and 36 other international cities, including:


4 from South America (2 in the north & 2 in the south),


numerous from Europe, including Eastern Europe,


2 from southern Africa,


3 from India, 2 from Indonesia, and 1 from China (although that person visited twice.
I don't know why, since I'm pretty sure that's the one who was googling pictures of boobs)

Oh, and one hit from Miercurea-ciuc, Harghita as I was writing this.
Be right back, I have to go look that one up . . . . . . . . . ahhh, it's in Romania.


I find this fascinating. You probably find it as interesting as watching grass grow,
but (I've said it before) it's my blog and I can do whatever I want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, would you look at that.
Someone from SANDRA, LA just came on.

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha ha.

Russ said...

Wow--I'm showing up as Winterville, NC instead of KDH or Nags Head.

Kathy said...

I know Russ, I never could figure that one out.