Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Few Images Of The Snow

If you're from anywhere around here and you're also on Facebook,
you have been innundated with images of the best snowstorm here in the last 20 years.
In that case, sorry, 'cause here are some more.

If you're not from around here and for some reason
have been living in a bubble the last couple days,
this is what you have been waiting for!
Not.

But, snow like this is such a rarity around here,
that I had to get out my camera & snap like crazy.
Here are the results.
As usual, I haven't done any post-editing,
on account of that would take time & effort,
and I'm way to lazy for that.

During & afters:






I took so many, it's hard to choose . . .
(and please ignore the peeling paint on the eaves, thanks)















I do love snow.

5 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

I want more snow. :(

Anonymous said...

Check your email.
RAD

Sista G said...

I 'specially like the pictures of the ice drip on the end of the magnolia leaf.
We had 13" here, and I played hard in it with the other little kids in the neighborhood, making packed snow jumps and flying through the air!

Maxim Scherbakov En Alexey Galkin said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

Maxim Scherbakov En Alexey Galkin said...

Very creative poost