Monday, September 28, 2009

A Brief Hiatus

My last post had, I think, a happy tone to it, then there was nothing for over a week. I don't know if I have gone that long without posting since I started this.

But, starting last Monday afternoon, the week started going steadily downhill, so I did what I tend to do when I am feeling overwhelmed by events or circumstances. I pulled into my little shell and turned uncommunicative.

I will get back to this soon, as I did have a nice weekend and would like to burble about that a bit.

So, I'll write something in a day or 2 or 3.

4 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Happy belated birthday.
I called you, but got the voice mail.
Hope things get better!

Anonymous said...

Come back to the world! Happy Birthday! You're missed.
RAD

Hairball T. Hairball said...

I hope you are feeling better!

I get that way too sometimes when I feel overwhelmed.

Sista G said...

OK, Rootie - what's the real deal? Call me if you want to talk.

Love you!!
Toughie